Another week has gone and we’ve had some new changes take place to both Google+ and Facebook! Find out more about what Topshop and River Island have been doing on social, what not to do in a social media crisis and what the future might hold with Google Glasses.
- Here’s one for International Women’s Day – top women who rock social media.
- Great brands that are doing great things on social media. Which are you favorite?
- Wondering how to use Vine? Here’s some top tips!
- Topshop are one of the best fashion brands on social – but are River Island better?
- We all know about the horse meat crisis – how would you respond?
- Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – what’s the best way to get more sales leads?
- How will Facebook Graph Search affect brands?
- Tips on how to promote your Facebook page – the right way.
- Could it be the end of Tweetdeck?!
- The power of Google+ sign-in. Could it be the beginning of the end for Facebook?
- Imagine if your Facebook activity affected your chances of getting a mortgage?!
- Think about why you’re pinning that picture/ link/ video on Pinterest.
- Is it me, or does Instagram online look a lot like Facebook?
- New changes to Google+ and Facebook this week!
This week’s must bookmark website
- This one’s for you foodies - a great cooking app to help you decide what spices to use. Yum!
One to watch…
- Dating could change drastically in the future. This is definitely a must-see video!
This week’s awesome case study
- Want to know how to run a competition on Pinterest? Take a look at these examples.
- Social media #fails in 2013 so far.
- Starbucks – how do they do social?
Quote of the week