In this week’s social media update: Twitter makes some changes, Facebook launches ‘Graph Search’ and MySpace is back!
Find out the latest for this week – happy reading!
- Facebook hits 27 million in the UK! (via @brandrepublic)
- Ten things you need to know about Facebook Graph Search (via @huffPostUK)
- What does Facebook Graph Search mean for brands (via @mashable)
- Shopmine turns Pinterest into an email subscription of shopable items (via @thenextweb)
- Twelephone – make calls to your Twitter followers, with Twelephone. Will this work? If so, how will this change Twitter for brands? (via @techcrunch)
- Snoox – helps you discover shopping recommendations from your friends (via @mashable)
This week’s quote:
Single, desperate men are among the first to exploit any new technology that will help them in their quest.” –Neil Strauss, author of “The Game,” as quoted by USA Today