This week Facebook have finally launched their new ‘Facebook phone’ – are you excited? Pinterest have also made some changes to their platform and Vine introduces trending hashtags. Find out more about these updates and much more below.
Please leave any comments and share this with your friends.
- Find out what hashtag has been popular this week: #habitsifindhardtobreak.
- Would you use a reminder option if it was available for Facebook mobile offers?
- The spring is here and its time for a good social media spring clean!
- New changes have been made to Pinterest – click here to find out all you need to know.
- Vine – good vs bad examples…
- Twitter relaunched Twitter for Business – get your tips here.
- How does Facebook threaded comments work?
- Do you use hashtags for research?
- A popular question – how to host a successful LinkedIn Group
- Have you heard of Twitter cards?
- Who is using social media? Find out in this summary…
- Facebook’s other latest changes are available here.
- Looking for creative inspiration for Pinterest?
- Interesting Inforgaphic investigating social media for brands.
- Social media crisis management – what you should and should not do.
- Pinteresting business tools!
- Trending hashtags available on Vine
- Would you click on ‘want to read’ or ‘watched’ on Facebook?
This week’s must bookmark website
- Try Phoster to create a professional and beautifully designed poster and invitation
One to watch
- What does the new Facebook phone mean?
This week’s awesome case study
- How do H&M engage on social?
Quote of the week