This week we’ve got a lot of useful tips on how to make the most of your Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn presence. Other news to note includes: LinkedIn turned 10 years old this week, Facebook Home reaches almost one million downloads and Facebook is no longer available on TweetDeck!
Happy reading :)
- Facebook Home – hit’s one million downloads (almost).
- LinkedIn turned 10 this week!
- Not sure what Facebook EdgeRank is? This should help…
- Common question – how to lead a LinkedIn Group.
- Say bye-bye to Facebook on TweetDeck.
- Pinterest – why it’s important for online stores.
- Don’t forget mobile as part of your social strategy.
- Monitoring your competitors – how to guide.
- YouTube – how to increase your video views.
- Understanding Pinterest Analytics.
- You need a strategy for your business blog – this can help.
- Videos to drive traffic to your website.
- Facebook Ads – what you need to know…
- Looking for inspiration on how to use Vine?
- 45% of businesses still don’t have a mobile site or app.
- B2B companies on Twitter.
- Low engagement on Facebook? Try this!
- When’s the best time to send an emailer?
This week’s must bookmark website
- Not sure about Google+? Here’s lots of links which should help!
This week’s awesome case study
- HMV – what would you do in this social media crisis?
- Best campaigns from 2012 – which one is your favourite?
- GE on social media
This week’s quote
If you want to humanize your brand with social media, you’re in luck — humans work for you and run your social media presence, too.”
– Andy Sernovitz, writing in SmartBrief’s SmartBlog on Social Media