Apple’s WWDC Keynote revealed a lot interesting developments and new launches – including iTunes Radio. Will this take over the likes of Spotify and Google’s All Access? Or is it too late for Apple to bring the music platform back to life?
Take a look at the highlights from the keynote and check out the latest updates from Facebook (introducing hashtags) and the usual suspects!
Happy reading :)
- Did you miss this week’s Apple WWDC Keynote? Check out the highlights here
- Will iTunes Radio survive?
- Five ideas Apple stole from Google, Twitter and Microsoft
- Vine vs Instagram – who gets the most shares on Twitter?
- How to use Facebook data to help content go viral
- Facebook eliminate sponsored search
- Use Vizify to create a highlight reel of your best tweets, photos etc
- InstaFeed helps organise your Instagram, feed
- Vine gives you six-seconds of powerful engagement
- How to ensure that you attract genuine fans to your Facebook contests
- How to use social media to prevent a crisis
- Tips for successful social media campaigns – an infographic
- Why will Apple’s Music platform beat the others
- Why you should target customers through Facebook ads
- Top tips on how to drive more traffic to your blog
- See who’s at the door from your mobile
- Twitter #music is getting a trending station on iTunes Radio
- Content, content, content
- How to get the most out of your blogger outreach
- Coca-Cola is not the no. 1 brand on Facebook. Find out why here!
- How brands should use hashtags on Facebook
- Facebook working on own RSS Reader?
- Nine reasons why fans don’t ‘like’ your status updates
One to watch…
- The Internship featuring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn will be coming to the UK soon!
This week’s awesome case study
This week’s must bookmark site
- MySpace – create a $20million ad campaign to relaunch. Will you be joining?
- Remember, your users aren’t obliged to talk about your brand correctly — this is your job.” — Ana Raynes of Inceptor, writing at iMedia Connection