This week’s Easter social media update includes; info about the latest updates made to Facebook Timeline, details about the new Red Bull social campaign on Instagram and how to make the most out of Pinterest!
Happy reading :)
- Want to know how to make your recipe go viral on Pinterest?
- How to enhance your Twitter strategy - hashtag mistakes to learn from
- How to split test Facebook content
- Free calls on Facebook iOS in UK
- What to do if your Twitter is hacked
- YouTube - engagement leader 3.0?
- LinkedIn improves search
- Facebook rolls out Replies function
- Google tool to calculate mobile ROI
- Could Healthkeep be the new social media platform for health?
- Facebook hashtags- how will use them?
- 20% of web users play games every day on Facebook
- Be proactive on social!
- How to make the most out of Pinterest
- Want to know how to use Google+?
- Did you know that 83% of tablet owners use their devices while watching TV?
- Cool new Instagram campaign from Red Bull
- New Games section on Facebook – one of many new updates on Facebook Timeine
- Mistakes to avoid on social
This week’s must bookmark website
One to watch
- Vinetune uses Vines to create a music video
This weeks awesome case study
Quote of the week
In the age of Twitter you have to be nimble. When people are having fun with your brand, you have to go with it.”
– Brian Morrissey, editor of Digiday, as quoted by The New York Times